A new version of Mavis is available. Apart from small bug fixes and enhanced handling new pre- and postprocessing functions are included.
The new features comprise:
- Support for AC 3.4 log files
- Option to force all images to landscape mode
- Option to convert GPS ellipsoid height to geoid height based on EGM data
- Enhancements in Orthomosiac generation
- New Enhance function comprising
- Stretching of luminace or color schemes
- automated gamma correction
- global and local contrast enhancements
The red tabs section on the right side of the GUI is a new addition to provide pre- and postprocessing functions which require visual inspection and interaction with single images.
- Removing cloud shadows from single images
- Adjusting colors between two overlapping orthomosaics
- Easy XYZ correction based on ground control points in postprocessing